Save the Date: UX Forum Dublin is in July 2018!
Security and privacy tools are only useful if they are USABLE for those who need them most. Internews’ bi-annual UXForum brings together human rights defenders, digital security trainers, design experts, and software developers to discuss how to capture and integrate user feedback from high-risk communities on digital security tools, and make those tools stronger and more effective as a result. Internews is gearing up for its second UX Forum.
- Community-led roadmaps for digital security tool usability enhancements
- Contributing powerful user personas to help guide tool development
- Shared learnings on integrating design and training
- Common challenges in creating usable security
- Building a community among trainers, developers, users, and designers
Code of Conduct
The UXForum is governed by our Code of Conduct
More information about the previous UX Forum can be found here.